Sunday 24 February 2013

A regular week

Looking at the date, we are nearly 2 months into the moneylesschallenge, so 1/6th.... just 4 weeks away from 1/4 of the year.Not bad hey.

Had our guest from Airbnb last night, lovely couple visiting their sun who is in his 1st year at University here. Its a great idea, you stay in someones home, its half the price of a budget hotel. You get all the info on where to eat what to do. Another great experience with guests from the site. And it helps pay the bills all in all. Think we are in the top 10 in our area now out of about 50+ homes for amounts of reviews. Its great to increase the booking we have 2/3 already lined up now for the summer.

Last night was also my best friends 30th Birthday we went to the Hyena comedy club in Newcastle. No taxi, no meal, a couple of drinks and that's it :) an evening out consumption wise of just under £15 for 2 people. Gift already organised but haven't told the birthday girl yet :)

Music magpie are apparently still processing all my DVD's ..... 7 weeks later!

On another note,Ive got really bad headaches/migraines at the minute. My mother from 2000 miles away believes its because of the moneylesschallenge & the own brand eating. Defiantly not. The corner of the kitchen could be suspect looks like the paper is peeling off ... mould? damp? Lets hope not I have the most basic house insurance policy & im pretty sure its made impossible to ever claim on it anyway (to have mould removed) Lets hope it clears noise and lights are driving me mad. Need to find a dimmer switch for this PC too soon!

Its my birthday this week, I have tickets to see Jimmy Caar which I forgot I bought months and months ago for myself along with it as a gift for Toni, my brother and his girlfriend Rachel. So that is the cheap birthday night out planned. Id also like to see a couple friends but they are all away so ideal to have a little get together maybe on Friday, low key & as free as possible.  I hope I do have some fun this year ! At some point ! I imagine I will have to find new ways to make fun things happen. The best things in life are free.
Right ?

Toni found a few site online who pay you for your pictures I imagine to sell on as Shutterbox images and we have about 3000 pics just from the last few months, so lets hope that lines our pockets with wonga.

Also this blog has have 1000+ views and my new 1 Theguyry of a Teenage girl has had over 1100+ so I will add a small advert & get paid for every view coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment